The project Privacy Brazil is concerned with the understanding of privacy in the sphere of public policies and services, and this conception reflects in our website. The aim of the website is to aggregate and facilitate access to information about privacy, especially on the national scene. We treat the least amount of personal data possible. And the data provided will only be used for the purpose for which they were requested.
The project Privacy Brazil does not sell, transfers or share any collected personal data. Also we do not use your personal data for advertising purposes.
Use of content
The content created by the project Privacy Brazil is under license Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Brazil (CC BY 2.5 BR).
You have the right to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any format
- Adapt – remix, transform, and create from the material to any purpose, even if it is commercial.
- The project Privacy Brazil can not revoke these rights as long as you respect the license terms.
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes were made. You should do it in reasonable condition, but not in a way that suggests the licensor supports you or your use.
- You can not apply legal terms or technological measures which legaly restrict others from doing something that the license permits.
To learn more deeply about the Creative Commons licenses visit: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/
Use of personal data
We collect the minimum amount of personal data to pursue our goals (which you can read in “About Us”).
Use of personal data to the mailing list
If you want to join our mail list to receive information about the project we will collect your name and e-mail.
If you no longer want to be part of this list, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of personal data for contact
If you want to contact us, we will collect your name and e-mail.
Emails received in email@example.com are read only by the team Privacy Brazil (you can know more about the team at “About Us”). We will not share contact information with third parties without your prior and informed consent.
In the project Privacy Brazil, we use social networks for dissemination and communication of our activities. Specifically, we use Facebook and Twitter.
In the event of any change to this policy at any time, we will inform you in advance.